Protect Critical data in Microsoft Office 365 applications
Native tools in Microsoft Office 365 offer some options for performing large-scale disaster recovery, but everyday data loss scenarios — like ransomware and user error — are beyond the scope of its service level agreements. To prevent data loss in Office 365 applications, organizations need a purpose-built backup solution that ensures IT administrators can recover as much — or as little — data as necessary. Carbonite Backup for Office 365 offers multiple options for recovering data in Office 365 applications. So, no matter the cause or extent of data loss, an IT administrator can use purpose-built tools to recover what they need and ensure users have access to their Office 365 data.Comprehensive backup
Carbonite Backup for Office 365 protects the entire suite of Office 365 services, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Planner and Skype for Business. Backups run automatically up to four times per day, or every six hours. Customizable settings enable you to decrease the frequency of backups and set the time you wish the first backup to occur. Backups are stored in the secure Carbonite cloud on Microsoft Azure.Flexible recovery options
There are many ways organizations lose data. That’s why it’s important to have different recovery options available, so you only recover what you need. This accelerates recovery times and simplifies the effort for IT. Carbonite Backup for Office 365 enables the following flexible recovery options:
- Security rollback: Undo unintended permissions changes by performing security rollback.
- Granular and full-fidelity restore: Perform granular recovery of Office 365 content while maintaining all metadata and permissions.
- Out-of-place restore: Restore content to mailboxes, sites, OneDrive or Groups – not just its original home.
- Simple search: Quickly identify content for restore based on properties — including content type, owner, date created, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, date sent and more.
- Conflict resolution: Get intelligent conflict resolution at different object levels to ensure the most authoritative copy of content is recovered.
- Object-based restore: Locate business-critical files or emails with full-text search capability.
- Point-in-time recovery: Recover quickly using a simple and intuitive calendar interface.
- Delegated access: Grant permission to lower-level administrators and power users in Carbonite Backup for Office 365 by any Office 365 scope.