Wow, where has the time gone? It is already March and this is our first newsletter for 2020.
We have been working hard on upgrading more websites to be fully responsive.
If you are holding back on your upgrade, remember it is not just a cost .. it can help your business Survive and Grow in tough times!
- Search engines rank your old-style site behind your Fully Responsive competitors, so you don't get all the visitors you could!
- The new features and functions of new websites help you present your business and products better.
- First impressions are important! A potential customer looking at an old-style website without modern features and functions can see that as a reflection of your business.
It is best to be seen as Up to Date and Go-Ahead in your approach!
- Fully-responsive sites give a much better visitor experience, so they will stay longer.
- And 50% plus of visitors come by phone or tablet these days.
- Newer sites are better protected against serious hacking issues, too.
Would you visit / buy from a sad old shop that looked like the owners had not painted it or fixed the roof or rearranged the product display etc for 5 or 10 or more years?
- That's the equivalent of an old website.
Contact us to get your Fully Responsive Website Upgrade started!
A short trip to Melbourne!Merv and I are taking the opportunity on the coming long weekend to visit Melbourne via the Overland train before it closes at the end of this month. We will not be easily contacted on Friday and Tuesday, although mobile phones should work at times..We hope any support matters can wait until Wednesday 11th, or send an email, which will be checked once we arrive.Our programmer will still be working and have access to the system and our Upline Support team if there are issues.